|Return to Amma and give her the Skull.|
|Given By||The Detentionkeeper|
|Prerequisites||Little Boy Lost Completed|
|Rewards||20 XP; 20 Fubars|
|Little Boy Lost||Oh Boy, Oh Boiler Room!|
The Skull and the Secretary
- Return to Amma and see what she thinks of your new...friend.
- "Amma will want...that." The Detentionkeeper nods at the Chatty Skull. "File report." He pauses, thinking. "Create vital bureaucratic paper trail."
- He nods to himself. "Paper...good."
Talk to Amma
Returning to The DungeonkeeperEdit
The Detentionkeeper regards you with fleeting amusement. "Do Detentionkeeper look like someone who like kitties?" He pauses, thinking about that. "Except at breakfast."
- Amma stares at the skull, then at you, then at the skull. Which like most things you've met that shouldn't, starts to talk. Amma looks at you and shrugs. "Well, I've seen worse. Why don't you keep him for now? It's possible we can do...something...about him. Later."
- You want to protest that this isn't your fault, you only found him, you didn't kill him, when she says, "Oh, and there's more for us to do!"
- "Hurray!" the skull says cheerfully.