|Warning: This article may contain quest spoiling information about The Missing Link. |
If you don't want to take all the fun out of F.U., we suggest you turn back.
This is a Trainwreck quest
|The Missing Link|
|The Missing Link|
Looks like his friend got 'Lost'
|Prerequisites||Monkey Suit from Jane Alswell|
|Rewards||XP, Fubars, Lonesome Banana|
|Have You Seen This Gorilla?|
- " I can't make heads or tails of this gear-doohickey, <name>, but I know a guy who could. His name is Lance, and he and I go way back. He's our his hey day, but he's been retired for a long, long time. He's gotten a little bitter in his old age too."
- Sounds like a real nice guy, this Lancer character.
- "Yeah, he spends his days sulking in the local tavern, Damned Dirty Apes. Just be careful when you go in there- the pace can get a little rough."'
Meet with Hugozan's friend, Lance
- "If you couldn't find Lance when you were in there, then you didn't look hard enough. Just wade through the less-friendly types until you manage to sit him down for a little chat."
|Warning: This section contains spoiler information about The Missing Link. Please click "show" to view.|
Meet with Hugozan's friend, Lance. You can find him at the Damned Dirty Apes.
Lance The Missing LinkEdit
- After wading through the simian crowd, you finally reach a trench coat-laden fellow stooped over a chair at the bar. "It's a gear." he says abruptly, before you can even take the object out of your pocket. "It's a remnant of the wreck, from a long time ago. Wherever Hugozan's friend is, there's a good chance he's in danger. But you're out of luck, because The Mangle is pretty much impassable. Sorry kid."
- Wow. No cruel humor? No over-the-top absurdity in this guy's response? Either someone's getting lazy up there or !@#$ just got real. I can't really tell which. Either way, you'd better go report this to Hugozan!
Report Back to HugozanEdit
- "I want to know, can you show me? I want to know about the strangers like me."
- After debriefing Hugozan on your run-in with Lance, his expression turns grim. "Wow, Lance sounds pretty sure of himself, huh? He is a detective, after all, so he must know best. I dunno dude, I guess the trail has gone cold for now. I'm just going to have to accept that Impala may never come back..."