|Warning: This article may contain quest spoiling information about See the Quee. |
If you don't want to take all the fun out of F.U., we suggest you turn back.
|See the Quee|
|Visit Ludwig van Queethoven!|
This is just a tribute
|Given By||Salacious E|
|Location||P2F Recording Studio|
|Rewards||155 XP; 125 Fubars|
|Cool Story, Pro||Magical Mixer-y Tour|
- While JB struts around practicing his, well, strutting, KG addresses you. "There's just one more step left before you can help us fine-tune our album! We want you to go visit our old Music Teacher for advice."
- At the words "Music Teacher," both members of The E stop and look oddly poignant for a moment.
- "Ludwig Van Queethoven taught us everything we know about music, and yes, even how to rock. He may be a deaf-mute-potato-thing, but that deaf-mute-potato-thing's a genius. If you're going to produce for us, you'll need his wisdom."
Visit Ludwig Van Queethoven!
Go to the Liberal Arts section of the campus and go inside the new F.U.sic Department to meet with Ludwig von Queethoven. He will give you 5 Band Grenades (deals autotune damage in combat) and tell you to return tomorrow for more. Then, return to Salacious E for the next part, "Magical Mixer-y Tour"
- "Have you met Queethoven yet? Did he ask about us?!"
Ludwig Van QueethovenEdit
- As you enter the F.U.sic Department, a Quee, presumably Queethoven, spins and locks eyes with you. The intensity is almost too much to bear. Neither of you speak. Ludwig can't, of course, and you are simply too awed to remember what words do.
- Painstakingly slowly, Ludwig shuffles to the right, revealing a small pile of what appears to be explosive devices on the floor behind him. He stares for another moment before quickly shuffling away.
- A note on the explosives reads, "You'll need these. Come back tomorrow for more. Tell Salacious I said 'Hello'."
- Salacious E
- KG appraises you as you approach. "You seem wiser and better equipped! Now, finally, on to make musical magic!"