- "Seventy three, carry the two, Yee-oooow! Oh dear, you startled me! I was just using my photographic memory to try and figure out how many jellybeans are in that damn jar!" Right. Jellybeans. In the jar.
- "Oh, you haven't heard? The Keeper of the Bar at the A&Q Tavern has a jar of jellybeans sitting on his counter. We Mathletes have been trying to guess the number for a few days now, but none of us have the cerebral cortex's to stand up and reveal our answers. I'm so sick of the competition, I wish someone would just answer it for us! If you have a Mathemagician BFF you could put an end to our turmoil!"
- "17,389?! Really? Aww man, I would have been right, too! Oh well, at least that's over."
Returning to The Jellybean Jar after the questEdit
- The Jellybean Jar
- Seeing this jar of jellybeans brings back a flood of memories. Well, actually only one memory, but it was a darn good one. You'd never seen such a masterful application of basic mathematics in all your years. Your Mathemagician BFF sure did count some jellybeans. Good times, man.
- That said, there's really not a lot left to do with this thing. It's just sort of sitting here, right in the way of everything. You can't help but keep looking at it, even though you know it's not going to do anything for you. Thus is the curse of sugary delights.