|Warning: This article may contain quest spoiling information about Magical Mixer-y Tour. |
If you don't want to take all the fun out of F.U., we suggest you turn back.
|Magical Mixer-y Tour|
|Take the controls at the Magical Mixer!|
This is just a tribute
|Given By||Salacious E|
|Location||P2F Recording Studio|
|Rewards||205 XP; 215 Fubars|
|See the Quee||It Don't Take No Guff|
- JB asks, "Pro's Tools?"
- KG chimes in, "Life-altering encounter with Ludwig van Queethoven?"
- JB yelps with excitement. "Then let's get this show on the road! Have a seat at the Mixer over there and let's make ourselves some ROCK."
Take the controls at the Magical Mixer!
Go speak with Salacious E to unlock the next quest "It Don't Take No Guff"
- JB squeals, "Oh, GAH, come on with the Mixer! TAKE FOREVER!"
- You plop down in front of the Mixer, fully prepared to ROCK OUT, preferably with all of your appendages safely stowed away.
- In the center of the console, amidst the endless dials and sliders, is a giant, shiny red button, that has one word printed on it:
- Looks like this will be even easier than you thought!
- >>> Hit the Button
- Your Pro's Tools begin to glow and hum. Suddenly, your mind swirls violently and your whole body is ripped forward as if you were doing some sort of involuntary horizontal bungee jump. With a sound not unlike that of the world ending, your vision cuts to black.
- After several moments, your vision returns. You are still seated at the Mixer...only the Recording Studio has disappeared. You're in a small corner of a massive, fantastical land, the most prominent feature of which being the requisite foreboding castle in the distance. A long winding road, henceforth called "The Road," lies invitingly in front of you.
- Time to Explore!
- The E listen intently as you describe what you witnessed on the other side of the Mixer. KG says, "...you're right, we probably could've mentioned that, in this case, 'producing' means 'vanquishing demons in the mystical world our album created'.
- "Our bad."