|Warning: This article may contain quest spoiling information about Have You Seen This Gorilla?. |
If you don't want to take all the fun out of F.U., we suggest you turn back.
|Have You Seen This Gorilla?|
|Find a clue to Impala's whereabouts.|
Looks like his friend got 'Lost'
|Prerequisites||Take Yourself to Monkey Town completed|
|Take Yourself to Monkey Town||The Missing Link|
- "Hey,dude. You look a little lost. You sure you know where you are right now?"
- Not entirely, no.
- "I'm the founder of Monkey Town, dude and I lead its citizens, commonplace mokey all of them. My best friend, Impala, recently went missing. I last saw him heading for Conduction Junction after we got into a big fight about how much weight he's put on recently."
- "After he had been gone for a whole, I wnet down there and looked for him, but I was forced out by some seriously powerful mechanized monkeys. You look like a tough little monkey, though. Maybe you can head down there and rough 'em up a bit, huh?"
Hugozan wants you to find a clue to Impala's whereabouts.
- Quest: Monkeysuit from Jane Alswell
|Warning: This section contains spoiler information about Have You Seen This Gorilla?. Please click "show" to view.|
- "I miss my little Impala so much. I just feel so lost without him, you know? If I know my Impala, I'm sure he left a clue somewhere in Conduction Junction. I just wish I could have found it on my own."
"Whoa, what do we have here dude? Some sort of gear? And it's covered in Impala's fur! This is the clue we need, <name>!"