Guild Raids are essentially an inter-player quest which involves the entire guild. Guild Raids typically require a great deal of coordination and communication for successful completion.
Guild Raids typically involve killing monsters, item collection, item assembly and delivering various items. Most guild raids require 6 or more people with maximum AP capacity and may yield various rewards upon completion.
There are currently two guild raids :
|Guild Raid Name||Minimum Level||Cumulative AP required (min)||No. of Phases||Time Limit||Recommended Level||Equipment Reward Level|
|Dyslexia's Lair||5||684 [144+250+1+144+144+1]||2||Phase 1: none|
Phase 2: 2 hours
|Raiders for the Lost Shark||5||352 [100+100+50+100+1+1]||1||30 minutes||12+||14 (Recipe)|
Starting a RaidEdit
Once the Guild Raid starts, an impromptu message will be sent to all guild members.
Guild Raid StatusEdit
Your Guild Raid status can be monitored from within the Guild Hall (accessed by the guild icon in your toolbar) by clicking this location:
Upon completing a Raid, all members will receive a message, and your guild will be added to the leaderboards.
All member that have participated in the Raid will receive a reward. Rewards include Raid Equipment, Guild Slot Upgrades, Recipes, Scrolls and/or manuals.
Failing a RaidEdit
Upon failing a Raid, all members will receive a message, and sometimes a penalty (like in the Raiders for the Lost Shark raid).
Tips on RaidingEdit
- You may choose to schedule guild raids in advance and according to your members' schedules, to allow all members to join and contribute to the guild raid. Remember that not everyone is in the same time zone, so use a standerd time zone, like UTC or PST.
- Communication is very much the key to success; try communicating via the Kongregate chat rooms or mibbit.com (IRC chat) for example.
- The Guild Vault should be used to place raid loot (items you need to collect for the raid) to facilitate their distribution. Guild Raid items may be stocked up for the next raid.
- Make sure all BFFs on your list are active and online in order to have rapid revival in case they die during the fight. (The best way to do that is if your BFFs are also members of your guild.) Dodgebrawlers block damage and Cheermongers heal, which may prove to be extremely useful while combating level 14 monsters. Make sure your lower level members have tasks they are able to master.
- If a Guild member has logs in during the raid or just before completion, it may be beneficial to delay completion for a few minutes, in order to allow them to participate in at least 1 battle so that they can receive a reward for participation.
Guild Raid FAQEdit
|Q: What is a guild Raid?
A: A guild Raid is a guild-only event and often requires many F.U. students to complete. Lutzburg: The entire [Dyslexia's Lair] raid is a WoW reference, specifically an internet meme, showing here: Warning: NSFW. :p http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtvIYRrgZ04
Q: What happens if I fail a guild raid?