- "Our war effort is not cheap, seedling. Even with Puree'wa's bounty all around us, our stores of supplies diminish.
- Neygiri pats the side of the BFC lovingly. "The BFC, or Ayfasul Sfuleyu to my people, is our main siege weapon. It is in constant need of new ammunition, which rests firmly in the hands of our greedy Pulp Faction rivals.
- She gestures to the southeast, towards the towering Juicer. "Help me replenish our ammunition and you will be rewarded.
Bring any 3 BFC ammo fruits to Neygiri.
Returning to Neygiri Without the AmmoEdit
- Ayfasul Sfuleyu hungers for battle, seedling. It is best not to keep her waiting."
Returning to Neygiri With the AmmoEdit
- You dump the pile of ammo at Neygiri's feet, who lets out a raucous battle cry.
- "Well done! With these we will continue blasting at the heart of Maynard's operation! Vem levpom, <name>! Load and fire these fruinitions at your leisure."