|Fertilizer and You|
|Use all three types of experimental fertilizer on the Porkin Eggs in the Coop.|
|Given By||Farmer in the Dell|
|Rewards||85 XP; 70 Fubars|
|Lend a Helping Head||Meet the Meat|
- "Alright kid, listen up. My problems all started when I ordered this miracle fertilizer online. Came from a place called "Plows, Tills, And Other Plot Devices." Anyway, the stuff tainted my entire Porkin harvest.
- "Now the only way I'll be able to save this year's crop is to kick it into high gear with some really incredible ingredients to replace the crap. I've come up with three experimental types of fertilizer. I'd like you to head on down to the Porkin Coop and try all three out. My farmhand, Vill, will help you out if you need it."
Use all three types of experimental fertilizer on the Porkin Eggs in the Coop.
- "Did you forget already? Head down to the Porkin Coop and use the three fertilizers I gave ya. The Coop ain't but 10 yards away, <class>! Get on down there!"
Porkin Egg - In the Porkin CoopEdit
- A freshly laid Porkin egg sits in its nest. Depending on what fertilizer you give it, it will greatly alter what types of Porkin hatch in the fields outside later!
- What would you like to do?
- >>> Apply Dirt 'n Stuff
- OMG Taintededed
- Gross! Whatever the heck you used it did NOT work! The egg became tainted, and the stench has completely knocked you off your feet. There's no way this thing is going to hatch into an ESDA Choice Porkin now!
- (You lose some health)
- >>> Apply Garlic-Infused Spice Rub
- Eggs-ecuted Perfectly
- Whoa, whatever you used on this egg really seemed to do the trick! It's shiny and pristine, and it smells really nice! This guy has a really good chance of becoming an ESDA Choice Porkin when he grows up!
- >>> Apply Salt and Pepper Blend
- A Fair Egg
- It looks like the fertilizer you used did a fair job. It wasn't amazing or anything, but at least you didn't screw it up! This egg has just as good a chance as any to grow up to be an ESDA Choice Porkin.
Returning to the Farmer in the DellEdit
- "Well, seems like the fertilizers had mixed results, eh? Well, at least now we know what works and what don't. Anyhoo, now that the fertilizin's dons, it's time to harvest the fruits of our labor; or in this case, the Porkin of our labor!"