The brunch basher is a weapon that we haven't been able to figure out how to get yet. Our main hints for it came along with the hints
for the shadow chicken.
- Also, since we're in a hint-giving mood today, we've got a hint for crafting the Brunch Basher weapon, which remains a truly rare and mysterious entity. This powerful weapon requires the gritty, meaty goodness that onlly food-based weaponry can offer. Mmm, waffles. Eww, gritty waffles." Chronicle of Knowledge.
Legendary Baconclub + Zomelette
Legendary Baconclub + Porkin Egg
Legendary Baconclub + Grade A Porkin Meat
Legendary Baconclub + Semi-Precious Amber Grits
Legendary Baconclub + Semi-Precious Amber Grits + Corn Holy O's
Legendary Baconclub + Corn Holy O's
- Semi-Precious Amber Grits? The hint mentions the word "grit" several times and grits are a breakfast food in the Southern United States. I've long since sold mine though.
- Grits may refer to a texture rather than just the Semi-Precious Amber Grits.
- Possibly references: Corn Pwn, Ground Coffee, Rep Grinds, Mound of Dirt, Powdered Toast
- Porkin Strips?
- Corn Holy O's?
- Perhaps we have to make a breakfast of sorts out of the baconclub seeing how bacon, grits, and the eggs are all breakfast foods.
- Since it's the "Brunch" basher, maybe breakfast and lunch?