|Warning: This article may contain quest spoiling information about Back at the Wheel, Err, Helm. |
If you don't want to take all the fun out of F.U., we suggest you turn back.
|Back at the Wheel, Err, Helm|
|Speak with Captain Arrr.|
|Given By||Admiral Snackbar|
|Rewards||35 XP; 25 Fubars; Pirate Garrrb|
|You Won't Get Another Chance At This||End of the quest series|
Description : Admiral SnackbarEdit
- "I saw Mad Willy Jack high-tailing it towards the next town with my own eyes, mate! And trust me, these eyes see everything, being on both sides of my face and all.
- Anyway, we won't have to worry about that prude another minute. Why don't you head on down to Captain Arrr and bring him the good news? I'll see if I can't procure some of those overpriced party favors you see at gas stations all the time."
Talk to Captain ArrrEdit
- Captain Arrr giggles unapologetically as you reveal the news about Mad Willy Jack's defeat. "Good on ya, kid. As far as this old sea dog is concerned, yer a true pirate now. And to show my respect, I'm making you the honorary first mate of the SS Deckjoke! Take this Pirate Garrrb, Lass, and wear it with pride.
- Pirate Garrrb: Level 3 Outfit (Damage Deflection: 12)
- Pirates! Lovable rum-drinking cutthroats who rip off those foolish enough to try to make an honest living. Awesome!!