|Warning: This article may contain quest spoiling information about A Tentacle's Best Friend. |
If you don't want to take all the fun out of F.U., we suggest you turn back.
|Fetch Steve's dog from Off the Chain.|
|Given By||Steve the Tentacle|
|Prerequisites||Lending a Tentacle completed|
|Rewards||35 XP; 35 Fubars|
|Lending a Tentacle||Walking Fido|
Steve the Tentacle Steve takes the pressed laundry from you and drags it down into his hole before reappearing.
"Man, that really helped me out. I could use a friend who's as moble as you are. What do you say? You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.Figuratively, of course, considering the sight of what you might call my 'back' would be...unpleasant, for you."
Shudder. But what's the worst that could happen? As usual, he's read your mind almost before you could read your own.
"You are the best! My dog is out at a grooming appointment at Off the Chain. Mind fetching him for me?"
Fetch Steve's dog from Off the Chain in Townshire .
- Et tu, Bluto?
- Bluto is uncharacteristically excited as you approach, although it is tempered by a certain frantic energy. He immediately disappears back into the pet crate area with several loud crashes.
- He called back to you, "Yeah, Steve told me you were coming! It's always a...erm...joy...when Steve drops little Fido off for a visit." Bluto's voice sounds strained, like he's wrestling a Murder Badger for it's lunch money.
- Finally he drags a pet crate out to you that's viotlently rocking around on the floor. Out of breath, Bluto says, "There you go!" and promptly runs out of the room.
- >>> Open the Crate
- Good Boy?
- Against all better judgement and reason, you inch towards the crate and lift the lid slightly. A voice that's simultaneously the lowest and highest pitched sound you've ever heard booms from the crate:
- "WE ARE FIDORKRAG, HARVESTER OF SOULS! SCOURGE OF THE BLACK HEAVENS! FREE US FRO-"
- You slam the lif shut and back away. Out of morbid curiosity and a newfound lack of concern for personal safety, you nudge the lid open again:
- "PLEASE DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!" the voice cries, and what can only be described as a spheroid tentacle mass with a voracious-looking mouth springs from the crate and perches on its edges.
Steve the Tentacle
As you plop Fido's Crate in front of Steve, he flips the lid up and Fido again perches on the edges of his crate. You hear Steve in your mind again, although it appears he's talking to you both. "Who's a good boy? You're so handsome!"